Due to the worldwide semiconductor shortage*, General Motors is unable to provide vehicles for service loaners.
At Gunn, we’ve got several other options while your vehicle’s being serviced:
1. Pick Up & Delivery: We’ll come get your vehicle and bring it back when it’s done.
2. Shuttle Service: Bring your vehicle in and we can drop you off wherever you need to go.
3. Express Service: If you have time to wait on your vehicle, we’ll prioritize your service.
4. Rent a Sub-Compact Vehicle: While supply lasts; the rental companies are in short supply too.
5. Ride Share Reimbursement: Talk to your service advisor for details. There are some restrictions set by General Motors.
*Due to an unprecedented worldwide shortage of semiconductors, all automobile manufacturers are experiencing extremely limited vehicle production and distribution.