The New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 at Gunn scores a touchdown for old school.
Without showing off, the new 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 is lighter, larger and has more payload capacity. Updated electronic power steering delivers accuracy, without feeling overly boosted. The now fully electronic braking system is extremely responsive. And it’s more capable than ever. Take home a new 2019 Silverado, put it to work and Gunn will go to work making sure your satisfaction is their number one goal.
Buying a new 2019 Chevy Silverado at Gunn can change up your game.
• More aluminum and stronger high-strength steel result in a 90-pound reduction in frame weight
• More off-road-ready options than before
• Improved ride quality with lowered noise in what was already one of the quietest half-ton cabins available
• 1500 crew cab short bed is 1.2 inches wider, 1.5 inches taller, and 1.7 inches longer
• Fully integrated front-end sheet metal all the way to the A-pillar
• Eight available trim levels, six available engines, including two versions of the 5.3-liter V8 (12,200-pound maximum towing capacity)
• New DFM system and a 10-speed automatic transmission
• Lane-keep assist with lane departure warning, low-speed forward automatic braking, forward collision alert, front pedestrian braking, and rear cross traffic alert